Friday, September 26, 2008

New Technology + Its Promotion Power

My goal as an advertiser is to grasp tightly onto new technology and use it to brings the needs of a brand to life through utility and message. I like others, am constantly in awe by the power of Google. It’s a search engine that has become so efficient and useful, but has remained a simple untainted design. Advertising is purchased through tasteful non-distracting forms. They also donate advertising to ideas that are truly useful in society, and for the good of promoting information. Not to say that they don’t have an agenda, but at the moment they continue to be a company that promotes much more good than evil. And now…drum roll… they have invented a search engine program that’s faster than any other, and that holds advertising possibilities beyond normal distribution. I say I commit to bringing the Seed Feed plan to a Google grant. This means that Google gives free advertising on the engine until the sit hits a certain number of hits, then the site is on it’s own. A generous ‘make the company look good campaign’. I appreciate, and I am committed to attempt using it.

No comments: