Friday, September 26, 2008

I Am Committing...To Enjoyability

Week 1 (The Initial Commitment)

I have a plan, a plan that’s already been done. I think it still qualifies as new. This plan is for a planet that has the ability to sustain itself, so the idea may as well be new because it’s as if the idea never existed.
My specialty is Advertising, therefore I feel that I have the knowledge to do something grasping. From a marketing standpoint, the idea of eco-friendly and sustainability is difficult to grasp because in fact it isn’t sexy. That seems like a stupid thing to matter, but it does. It matters because no one wants to spend their hard earned money or what little energy they have left after work, school, or whatever, on an idea that has no reward with personality. No one wants to claim something that feels like a never-ending chore! Today’s outlook on a chore-like living plan is like a Charles Dickens story, just riddled with depressing scenarios, and waiting to live or die. We’ve gone beyond that and we expect happiness. I think this can happen.

No comments: